Ineqe Group provide specialist advisors to support clients across six key areas.
Schools & Colleges
Safe & Secure Schools & Colleges delivers a range of services to help schools.
GLIMPSE: Inside the mind of a Child Sex Abuser is coming to Edinburgh, Newcastle, Birmingham, London & Cardiff in March 2014.
Sharing knowledge on:
- A victims journey,
- Power & influence – hiding in plain sight
- Impact on child protection professionals
- Minimising, self justifying & the spiral of abuse
- Managing & diverting offenders
Whether your organisation uses social media or not, your staff most certainly will. You should therefore have an ‘Appropriate Use of Social Media policy.’ The development and adoption of such guidelines is the only way to ensure your organisation, brand and staff are protected.
- Raises critical awareness for supervisors and key members of staff that they can cascade to the employees about risks to staff and organisational reputation by personal misuse of social media by individuals connected to the organisation.
- Equip organisations to develop their own, bespoke social media policy.
This course is approved by Queen’s University School of Education (Accumulating 5 CAT Points), Belfast and will be delivered over two sessions on the following dates: 26th and 27th February, 19th and 20th March, 29th and 30th April 2014 (10:00 – 16:00).
Need to know more about internet safety and how to use social media safely?Email us now