Knowledge Leadership - Training
The Ineqe Safe and Secure learning project is currently working in partnership with the University of Ulster and the i-safety program at Newcastle University on the development of e-learning and App support products.
Our current portfolio of training provision includes:
- Crisis management
- Conflict - Understanding the police role in conflict environments
- Corporate Social Responsibility – Providing the right focus for you
- Cyber Tiger, the Insider Threat and Intelligence threats and opportunities.
Level One – Awareness, Level Two Countermeasures, Level Three Master Class
- Developing appropriate use of social media policy
- Emergency planning – Do you have a plan?
- Hostile Environment Training
- Media and reputation management
- Multi-Agency working and information sharing.
- Policy development and Compliance Inspection
- Social media – friend or foe
- The Psychology of Offending – Managing Offenders
- Tiger Kidnap
- Understanding Risk Assessment
- Understanding Vetting in the context of Risk